Partnering With Environmental Companies
Many companies specializing in environmental and waste management services are beginning to realize that they can’t do it all. Whether it’s the need for managing specific waste streams or working with an experienced, reliable transporter, environmental companies need quality partners to help them serve their clients.
LEI, Inc. is uniquely equipped to serve companies in the environmental and waste management industry. LEI, Inc. works with over 150 companies specializing in the environmental field. LEI, Inc. also directly serves over a dozen commercial RCRA part-B Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facilities (TSDF).
LEI Can Provide Your
- On-Site Storage Trailers (28′, 45′, 53′) for safe and easy storage of universal wastes and hazardous wastes.
- Expedited Waste Approvals for TSDFs and Brokers.
- Flexible bid pricing for contracts and other accounts.
- TSDF/Broker specific waste reports for waste discrepancies and off-specification waste materials.
- TSCA PCB Permit and Transportation services.
This allows our partner TSDFs to use our PCB transportation services to pickup at their customer’s facility and then ship PCB material directly to us.
- Safe & Easy Packaging Guidelines
Are You Tired of:
- Not having enough space to store waste?
- Having to clean up lamps broken from being moved around?
- Not being able to get contracts because vendors are not flexible with pricing and billing units?
- Being surcharged for off-specification waste and not able to recoup costs from your customer?
- Having to turn down PCB waste projects because your facility is not TSCA permitted for PCBs?
- Working with mercury retort companies who have cumbersome packaging guidelines and are difficult to work with?
Call LEI at 800-309-9908. We would be happy to assist you!