Transformer Oil Recycling
Non-PCB Mineral Oil
LEI offers a safe and cost-effective recycling option for your transformer oil and oil-filled equipment. We can recycle just the oil or the entire apparatus. LEI can also provide transportation and labor to drain, pump and package your equipment. We have recycle options for oils up to 49ppm PCB. Oils are cleaned, blended and recycled for use in industrial and commercial applications.
Oils greater than this can still be managed by LEI. We maintain a PCB commercial storage authorization from EPA. Oils containing 50ppm or greater of PCBs will be thermally destroyed in accordance with EPA regulations. A certificate of disposal will be issued to all generators.
- Turn-key recycling solutions for oil and oil-filled equipment
- Transportation services (flat-bed and van)
- LTL Pickups for small shipments
- ISO 14001 Registered
- Fully-Funded Closure Plan
- TSCA PCB Commercial Sotrage Authorization
- Recycling methods that conserve resources and reduce your liability
- $6,000,000 Pollution Liability Insurance
- Cost-Effective Recycling