Partnering With Environmental Companies
Most of the large environmental service companies in the United States use LEI for recycling services. We have a long history of providing great service, value and unique recycling options to industrial and hazardous waste management companies.
LEI, Inc. is uniquely equipped to serve companies in the environmental and waste management industry. LEI, Inc. works with over 150 companies specializing in the environmental field. LEI, Inc. also directly serves over a dozen commercial RCRA part-B Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facilities (TSDF).
- On-Site Storage Trailers (28′, 45′, 53′) for safe and easy storage of universal wastes and hazardous wastes.
- Expedited Waste Approvals for TSDFs and Brokers.
- TSDF/Broker specific waste reports for waste discrepancies and off-specification waste materials.
- TSCA PCB Permit and Transportation services.
- Online Customer Portal for manifests, invoices, profiles and reporting
Are You Tired of:
- Not having enough space to store waste?
- Having to clean up lamps broken from being moved around?
- Not being able to get contracts because vendors are not flexible with pricing and billing units?
- Being surcharged for off-specification waste and not able to recoup costs from your customer?
- Having to turn down PCB waste projects because your facility is not TSCA permitted for PCBs?
- Working with mercury retort companies who have cumbersome packaging guidelines and are difficult to work with?
Call LEI at 800-309-9908. We would be happy to assist you!