ISO 14001 is a voluntary international standard that is designed to help companies manage their environmental obligations. It provides a framework in which companies can identify their environmental impacts and develop goals to continually improve their environmental performance.
ISO 14001 requires companies to proactively seek out how they can better interact with the environment. One of the primary goals of the standard is continual environmental improvement.
Benefits To Our Customers
- Customers can be confident that our environmental management system is certified to the ISO 14001 Standard.
- Customers can better achieve their own environmental goals.
- Real proof of our environmental commitment…not just a marketing slogan.
- Improved community relations and confidence.
- Decreased liability to our customers because of improved environmental compliance.
- Confidence that the company managing their waste is a reputable quality company.
- Peace of mind knowing that the TSDF serving your company has systematically reviewed all of its activities and environmental impacts and is proactively searching out new and better ways of protecting the environment.